Whether you love or hate politics, Congress makes decisions that affect our everyday lives. This year especially, it seems like those decisions were really bad for young people. Like really really bad. Here are just a few examples:
- Trying to tax grad students on money they never see.
- Working to eliminate deductions 12 million student loan borrowers depend on.
- Letting the Department of Education roll back protections for student loan borrowers.
- Watching the EPA prioritize corporate profits above clean water air and land.
- Dragging their feet on protecting 800,000 young immigrants who only know the US as their home.
This Holiday season, tell Congress what you really want. After all, they work for us.
Hit the twitter icon and use our tool to write a tweet to your representatives with #alliwantforchristmas. Don’t worry about having your reps’ handles, we’ll take care of that for you.
Congress works for us. Tell them what you want using #alliwantforchristmas.